Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Welcome to my New Blog

Some of you may know that I had a previous blog, hosted by my good friends at Digitals. Sadly, some evil spammers started posting some horrible comments, and those blogs are currently shut down.

I decided to have my own blog, unaffliated with any digital scrapbooking site. This way, I can offer news about all my online stores, my personal website, and my real life without taking away from the time and efforts of my hosts. I would like to personally thank Rick and Stacey Mann, owners of DigitalScrapbookPages, for getting me started on the blogging craze.

That being said, let me re-introduce myself for anyone new to my blog.

I'm Cristina Blomberg, a digital scrapbook designer. You can read all about me on my personal site, scrap4brains. I also have there some of my latest news about my real life, my digital designs, and any online offerings in the way of chats/crops/free samples.

Thank you for reading, and be sure to check back. I may not blog daily, but I'm sure to have something posted here that will make you laugh, cry, muse, ponder, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home