Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Friday, April 07, 2006

Untamed is Back!

The Untamed Scrapper is back online and I'm already filling up MY GALLERY.

I also put up a new digital challenge, just for this weekend, to help fill up the new Untamed gallery after the site crashed. I'm also offering a sampler and store coupon as a posting bonus. I'll have the preview uploaded soon.

The great thing about the Untamed gallery is that you do not need to use selective digital kits/elements. You can use any and all digital kits you have and post any layout, as long as it's not offensive, of course. And if there are any other paper AND digital scrappers, then you can post your paper layouts and projects there, too!

I have a lot of posting to do, so I'd better get to it. Hope you'll be posting soon, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home