Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Highlights

So I've highlighted my hair again. Just a tad lighter this time. Dena, my stylist, calls it "mocha". I asked for "vanilla latte". I'm still not used to it, but I think I like it.


(And yes, for those of you wondering, I have truly been to Yale. I was there in summer 2004 for about 2 hours in the co-op and this was the t-shirt I finally decided on! LOL.)

It was another gorgeous day today. With the weather being so pleasant and agreeable, I felt like my hair needed an update. Along with a cut, I decided to add more highlights. I had my mind set on a more subtle reddish brown, but since the weather was so nice- it actually felt a bit more like summer- I was feeling bold and decided to go with a lighter color. Still not drastic, but more noticable, I think.

Now I'll have to see if I can change the color of the highlights in my avatar, made by Clara Wallace of Matter of Scrap. Can't have her all over the web with different color highlights!
Hope you get to do something to bring warmer weather into your life, too.
Remember, ladies... if you insist on wearing sandals, please keep the world beautiful and get a pedicure.

4 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Jennifer Maceyunas said...

Oh - I really like the hi-lights. I am ROFL about the chick graphic ... I have been hesitating to get my hair cut because of it - LOL! We really are slaves to our art arent't we????

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Christine Smith said...

you look GREAT!!!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Jolene said...

ROTFL leave it to you for "coffee" highlites woman! Looks great!
You know you are a starbuck's addict when you start asking your hairdresser for shades in coffee colors hahaha!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new hi-lights, Cristina...Looks great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home