Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Bribery

We have family friends, who have adopted our kids as their grandkids, and who occassionally send the boys spending money. This Easter, my mother added to this gift and put these funds in a check in my name, to give to the boys. Being the dedicated mother- and crazed scrapbooker- that I am, I've held these funds ransom for a family photo. The boys refused to take the "traditional" Easter Bunny photo until now.



That's right... I did it... photo bribery! I've got 2 pre-teen boys, one hippy/pirate wanna-be, one Easter Bunny, and one happy scrapper all in a holiday memory that will last forever!


Naturally, I've made a layout. You can CLICK HERE to see it.

Hope you all enjoy your family time and have a very Happy Easter!

5 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer Maceyunas said...

How CUTE is that?!?!? What a great family photo. And even though Jack and Kyle had to have their arms twisted to get the photo taken they'll cherish when they get older for sure!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer Maceyunas said...

What a CUTE picture! I also have to check out your scrap as well ;) I'm sure that even while they had to have their arms twisted now they will cherish it in the future! And, they are getting candy as compensation tomorrow aren't they - LOL?

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute is this?! Love the Easter Bunny photo!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

LOL hippy/pirate wannabe? You are a hoot!!! This is a great picture! I am glad you bribed them into doing this!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Stacey Mann said...

I say use whatever you can to get these priceless memory photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home