Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Friday, May 19, 2006

Changes

There will be a lot of changes in my life in the next few months. At the risk of being crass, I'll be updating my blog with my personal issues as I'm ready to share them. Not to be melodramatic, but just to keep everyone posted without 2 million phone calls or individual emails.

For now, let me say just a few words...

...Friendship is a great source of strength. I am so lucky to have the friends I do, online and in real life. Thank you all for your support.

...Love is an ever-changing and growing emotion. I believe it to be the greatest of all emotions. All the decisions a person makes in life should be based in love.

...Being true to myself is harder than I thought it would be. Why is this?

Thanks for reading and sorry for being so cryptic.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything's okay....

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember that there are those of us who love you LOTS n LOTS and are here for you when ever you need us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home