Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Thursday, April 20, 2006

You Never Know...

Thursdays are my Weight Watcher meeting days. Even though I've reached Lifetime and only need to weigh in once each month, I still attend weekly meetings. It keeps me on track and gives me a great motivation for the week ahead.

Today, a new member who joined last week, Cyd, made my day! After she weighed in, she told me she thought about me all week and that I motivated her to stay on program. She lost a little more than 7 lbs her first week! She said I was where she wanted to be and that I was "so cute" that it movitated her.

How sweet is that?!

This is a prime example of how you never know whose life you are affecting, even in the smallest way. Last week (at the same meeting where Cyd says that I motivated her) I thought that I was coming off as a bit show-offish and annoying. I was determined to be more low-key this week. Then Cyd came and put the biggest smile on my face with her wonderful comment.

Am I posting this to toot my own horn? You bet I am! ;)

I am also posting as a reminder... you never know who is watching, so be sure that everything you do and say will be something that you are proud of later. Sweet words are easy to swallow... it's the bitterness that makes you humble.

Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Sophia said...

Good for you Cristina and what a great message. You rock girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home