Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Busy Saturday!

Published! Well, sort of...
The charity kit, A Child's Love, has been featured in Simple Scrapbooks' Digital Scrapbooking 5 Magazine. On one area of the website, you can see a preview of the kit (PREVIEW MADE BY ME! WOOHOO!) and also a few layouts. Take a look at the layout on the bottom left corner of that group? Look familiar? Can't really see it? Check it out here.

Thanks to all the Digitals designers who contributed to the kit and thanks to all who purchase it. A Child's Love was made to help raise funds for Casa de Amore. For purchase and kit information, please CLICK HERE.

Cleaned up the Garage
It wasn't really junky, but we finally put together the shelves and got things organized. We also swept out the dust and made room for...

My NEW Ride!
I've finally let go of my elliptical exercise machine. Sure, I'll have to find another place to hang my laundry, but at least I've sold it to someone who will get more use out of it than me. Now for exercise, I've got a new bike. Isn't she SWEET?



We've already been around the neighborhood and I'll be honest- I look good on this bike! ;)

I'll put some "action shots" on later, maybe tomorrow when we go out riding as a family. I was the only one missing a bike, so now we call all ride together. I even bought a really cute pink helmet, because safety is important and I need to set a good example for my boys.

Naturally, there will be a layout posted soon... I'm a little behind on my scrapbook layouts. But you know I'm good for it! LOL. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home