Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Scrapping Away!

Yet again, I did a lot of "trash talking" among the Digitals designers regarding the monthly challenges at Digitals. So now that April is coming to a close, I've been scrapping like mad, trying to finish all the challenges.

Below is one I completed just today, and you can see a larger version, along with all the credits in my Digitals gallery. You can read the journaling in the larger version, too.


I don't have truly accurate "before and after" pictures, as I didn't take a whole lot of pictures when I weighed my heaviest. As a scrapper, I'm ashamed that I didn't get a "before" photo when I first started Weight Watchers. But I'm taking tons of them now! hee, hee.

Am I vain? Yes, probably. But I'm married with 2 kids now, so it's nothing dangerous or malicious. ;)

Tomorrow I'll start training to be a Weight Watcher receptionist. I'm so excited about this new "career" as it will keep me focused on maintaining my healthy weight and will give me the opportunity to help others reach their goal, too.

Well, thanks for looking and reading. Sorry to tell you, you'll see that "after" picture more. I paid $$ for that one and I'm gonna scrap the heck out of it! LOL.

By the way, anyone in the Augusta, GA area looking for a photographer... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rick Milton Photography!

Thanks again! Have a great day everyone!

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

Wow Cristina! Great post. What a great accomplishment and congratulations on your new career. I think this is a fabulous way of making health and nutrition a permanent part of your life. Well, that and scrapping the heck out of your professional skinny photo! LOL

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - you look great - I'm jealous! Can't wait to see you in person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home