Cristina (formerly) Blomberg's Blog

Visual Logorrhea

Thursday, May 04, 2006

SC Aquarium and Fort Sumter


On May 2nd, I had the pleasure of being a chaperone for Kyle's 4th grade field trip to the SC Aquarium and Fort Sumter National Monument. What a day!


Since my parents still live in South Carolina, I thought it would be nice if my mom also came to help chaperone (my dad was working that day). Since we've always lived far away from them, it was really the very first field trip that Kyle was able to have his grandmother attend. We were lucky enough to have the very best of weather, not at all hot and with just enough sun and breeze to stay comfortable. It was so nice, especially while on Fort Sumter and the ferry out to it.


I've included a few of the pictures from that day, in no particular order. I'd like to say thank you to my mom for helping to chaperone and thanks to the boys for being on as- best- as- can- be- expected- 10-yr-old- boy behavior! LOL!

3 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see they had a great time! A must visit for all southern children!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Cristina said...

You're so right! Ft. Sumter is such a great part of history, and southern history in particular.

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like they had a lot of fun..how cool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home